Friday, January 2, 2009

Update

Sleep Training, Day 2:

Last night HG fell asleep a touch after 7:00 with almost no fuss - he cried for maybe 5 or 6 minutes. After that he slept through the night, other than when KG woke him up to nurse him a little after midnight. We just got him up a few minutes ago to acclimate him to what will be his schedule when we go back to work.

In case there's any question, let me just make this clear: 

Henry slept through the night.
We had to wake him up.
Twice.

Everything I want to write about this makes me fearful I'll jinx it.

1 comment:

clan Andrews said...

Hey Albert and Katherine! what a beautiful baby - congratulations! Amy Rogers sent me a link to your blog. I have one too - but you have to be invited. Email me your address and I will invite you to view it. So nice to reconnect.
pat gatz and mark andrews