Thursday, January 1, 2009

Live Sleep Training Blogging #9

He woke up at 3:30 this morning, making noise but not crying. Listening to the monitor, at first we couldn't figure out what was going on. We could hear some kind of strange, unidentifiable sound we'd never heard before. I went in and checked on him and he was fine. The noise we were hearing came from the springs in his bed creaking when he kicked his legs up and down. By the way, he was completely sideways in the crib. I straightened him out.

At 4:30 we got him up. KG went back to bed and I changed his diaper then played with him for an hour. Some guilt-ridden corner of my mind kept looking for signs of trauma, though truth-be-told I had no idea at all what to look for. He seemed the same to me, really.

KG's awake again in his room nursing him now. I'm going back to bed.

No comments: